About the Blog:
Once Upon a Page was started as a chance for me to express my opinions about the books I’ve read, as well as provide bookspiration for fellow bibliophiles.
My name is China.
Go ahead get the jokes out of your system. I’m giving you a free pass. (Korea! Asia! Japan!) Everybody good? Okay, let’s continue.
I’m twenty-one years old and currently in my third year of college. In between (and during!) classes I can be found with a book. So before we jump in, here’s a few thing you need to now about me.
- At this moment in history, my favorite book is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Ask a again tomorrow and it will probably change.
- I am a procrastinator. But lucky you, I love to write more than I love homework. You’re welcome.
- If a book is in my hands, hot chocolate will always be near by.
- Used bookstores are like road trips. Half the fun is getting there.
- And finally, the book is better than the movie!
That’s it for me. If you have any questions about me, feel free to leave it in the comments section and I’ll try to get back to you.